At Pediatrics of Lima, our team consists of experienced, compassionate pediatricians and friendly, nurturing staff members who take pride in giving our young patients the personalized pediatric care that they deserve.
We understand that you have a choice of pediatricians in the Lima area, and we appreciate your consideration. We can assure you that you'll feel confident in our ability to meet all of your expectations.
All of our pediatricians are highly educated professionals who have undergone rigorous academic and clinical training in pediatrics. We maintain a high level of expertise through continuing education in order to provide the most up-to-date care for the young patients we are privileged to serve.
Pediatrics of Lima believes in a team approach to your child's health and well-being, so all of our practitioners collaborate with parents to provide the highest level of care. We appreciate the opportunity to care for your child and pride ourselves on making pediatric care a pleasant experience for all of our patients.
- Board Certified, American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Residency: National Capital Consortium, Walter Reed AMC, National Naval Medical Center,
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Undergraduate Education: Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH, 1992
- Professional Interests: Well Child Care and Asthma, Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics for OSU Medical School, Emergency Medicine at Dayton Children’s Hospital, Emergency Medicine at Blanchard Valley Urgent Care
- Hobbies: Family, Running, Tennis, Zumba, Dancing, Piano, Children’s mission at church.
- Candidate Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Residency: Michigan State University/ Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies, Kalamazoo, MI, Chief Resident, 2011
- Medical School: Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine, Rootstown, OH, 2007
- Undergraduate Education: Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH, 2004
- Professional Interests: Preventative Medicine, Asthma, ADHD
- Hobbies: Spending time with husband Joshua, Scrapbooking, Fishing, Music. Ottoville Native
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Member
- Education: Ohio State University with Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Degree
- Professional Interests: National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Member, Provide preventative healthcare to children.
- Hobbies: Spending time with my husband, Todd, son Hunter, and daughter Bryn; Running.